Règlement de procédure
1. Check-in must be done between 4 and 11pm. For check-in after 11pm is mandatory to contact the hostel (telephone or email).
2. Our employees aren’t allowed to check-in guests without upfront payment or through a travel agency’s voucher.
3. To book a room or to check-in you must identify yourself to the receptionist with the Identification Card or Passport.
4. At check-in the guest will receive the key from the booked room.
5. For the safety of all the guests, at no time the key will be copied, borrowed or given to third parties.
6. In case of losing the key, the guest should go to the reception desk – or by the mobile number available in the hostel – and report the situation to be given a drop of the key and to order another one. The cost of that new key will be added to the final invoice of the guest in question and will have the value of €25.
7. Any alteration to the stipulated timetable should be requested and justified.
8. Check-out must be done between 9 and 11am.
9. At check-out the rooms/beds must be free before 11am, otherwise an extra daily rate will be added to the guest invoice.
10. Extraordinarily, for justified reasons, we may check-out until 8pm of the day before of your reservation.
11. When guests leave before 8am, the keys must be left in the box placed at the hostel entrance door.
12. Any alteration to the stipulated timetable should be requested and justified.
13. The reception opening hours are between 8am and 12pm.
14. During the night, between 12pm and 8am it is not possible to check-in or check-out, as well as to request any extra services.
15. The breakfast is included and will be served every day between 8:30 and 10:30am in a self-service regime.
16. Any alteration to the stipulated timetable should be requested and justified.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
17. The cleanliness of every common area and bathrooms will be daily done, however is the responsibility of every guest keeping facilities clean and tidy after use.
18. Every time, when there’s a guest exchange, the respective room will be clean.
19. In a case when the guest stays longer than 5 days, the guest can request clean sheets and towels that will be delivered after collecting the unclean ones.
20. In case of need the exchange of bed sheets and towels outside the period above established, the guest can appeal the renting of it in the reception.
21. The bed sheets substitution doesn’t include the placement of it, that task should be done by the guest.
22. This hostel has available for its guests a laundry service, that should be appealed in the reception against payment of €6 for every washing and drying cycle (about €3 KG of clothes). This hostel assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to the clothes due to intrinsic specifications of it and/or its selection by the guest.
23. With a view of respect and comprehension for all the guests, we ask for special attention for silence in common areas, since the most of all guests, come to rest.
24. Between 11pm and 7am activities that can cause noise susceptible of harass the other guests or allmar Hostel neighbours are not allowed. (Decree nr. 9/2007 of January 17th).
25. Any damage committed voluntarily in the hostel, it is liable to be charged in the final invoice of the guest in question.
26. The allmar Hostel, depending on the gravity of damages, will take legal action considered necessary.
27. The security of the hostel will be guaranteed 24 hours with the presence of employees between 8am and 12pm, and with the use of surveillance cameras inside the same.
28. The allmar Hostel won’t be responsible of any cash, jewels or any other valuables that may disappear inside.
29. In case of need, the guest can appeal in the reception, the rent of a safe storage box, such as, luggage storage.
30. In the dormitory, each guest will have a locker to save his personal belongings with a respective padlock.
31. The key of that padlock will be given to the guest in the moment of check-in. For his own safety, at no time the key will be copied, borrowed or given to third parties.
32. In case of losing the key, the guest should go to the reception desk and report the situation to be given a drop of the key and to order another one. The cost of that new key will be added to the final invoice of the guest in question and will have the value of €25.
33. All customers must ensure that the entrance door is properly closed whenever used.
34. Accommodation is not allowed for those who are not part of allmar Hostel guest list.
35. The guests may receive visitors, always taking responsibility for their behaviour, staying timetable and further rules of utilization of allmar Hostel.
36.Visitors are allowed until 11pm and must be identified in the reception.
37.Visitors are not allowed in the bedrooms or using the installations/services exclusive for our guests. Their stay is only allowed on the reception floor.
38.Without limitation to the foregoing and the tourist establishment rule, is not allowed inside of the hostel:
a) Changing the disposition of rooms/beds.
b) Throwing or leaving garbage in common and private rooms.
c)The usage of weapons, explosive materials, hazardous, inflammable and/or forbidden substances by law.
d) Excessive intake of alcohol.
e) Consume of narcotics.
f) The presence of pets, saving guide dogs with guests visually impaired (Decree nr. 74/2007 of March 27th).
39. Common areas are: living rooms, kitchen, hallways and bathrooms outside the rooms.
40. All guests must ensure for the conservation and the cleanness of this areas, such as every equipment and utensils.
41. The rules and recommendations governing the common areas utilization are posted on the same.
42. The disrespect of the rules and recommendations posted on the common areas may result in sanctions predicted in the present procedure.
43. In situations not predicted in the present procedure, we’ll appeal to the legislation.
44. Any objects found by the guests after the check-out, will be kept and saved for 1 year. However, when the owner is identified, the same will be contacted to collect his belongings.
45. After 1 year, all the belongings not reclaimed will be property of allmar Hostel.
46. The allmar Hostel offers free WiFi to all its guests.
47. The use and content accessed by guests via the WiFi network are the responsibility of the same.
48. There is a complain book in the reception.
49. We appreciate that, in case of complaining, the identification of the employee, the time of the occurrence. The administration, depending on the gravity of the complaint, can also be involved in the local.
50. Reservations can be done in person, by telephone, email (email@example.com) or through the official website (www.allmarhostel.com), and are subject to availability and confirmation.
51. The rules associated to reservations are defined by the allmar Hostel Reservation and Cancelation Policy.
Promotions and Offers
52. allmar Hostel may make available through the official website information of promotions and offers available.
53. All the promotions and offers are temporary and are subject to specific conditions defined.
The non-fulfilment of all these rules may result in the loss of the right to use allmar Hostel or in the charge of a fee from 25€ to 50€.
Any situation not predicted in this procedure will, firstly be discussed between allmar Hostel team and the guest. In case of not reaching an agreement will be applied the Portuguese law in force and may be filed court proceedings with the competent authorities.