Politique de Réservation et d’Annulation
– Reservations can be made in person, by phone (+351 269 186 111), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through our official website (www.allmarhostel.com), and are always subject to availability and confirmation.
– After you book a room/bed, will be sent to you an email of validation with all the necessary data to validate your reservation.
– To validate your reservation, you should do an advance payment of 50% of your stay, within 5 consecutive days.
– If you available the credit card information for payment of the reservation, the 50% advance payment will be charged immediately after booking.
– The payment of the remaining amount of your reservation will be made at check-in.
– In reservations for more than 5 nights, will be applied a discount of 5%.
– In case of reservations for groups of more than 8 persons, a discount of 5% will be applied. We ask you to contact us directly through the email: email@example.com. We will try to find the best solution of accomodation, trying to book an entire room for the group in question. However, we cannot garantee that everyone will be together in the same room.
– In case of reservations made through our official website, a discount of 5% will be applied automatically.
– Applied discounts are not cumulative.
Check-in: 3 to 8pm
Check-out: 9 to 11am
Ways of payment:
– Payments can be made in cash (Euros), bank transfer, ATM machine or credit card.
– Cancellations can be made in person, by phone (+351 269 186 111) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– You can cancel your reservation without any cost until 2 days before your arrival day. Otherwise, if you cancel in due time, the value of 50% of the reservation already payed won’t be returned.
– After check-in, if you don´t wish to stay all days of your reservation, we will give you a credit in the same value of the room/bed in question, for a period of 1 year.